RETURNS AND REFUND
Right of withdrawal
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
The consumer has the right to withdraw from any online contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days, for which the postmark will be valid (Legislative Decree 206/2005).
The costs for the return are free and will be booked within 24 hours from the customer’s notification and from the tacit and written request to make use of this right, by sending an email to email@example.com
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary that the returned goods be in perfect condition, unused, substantially intact, with the original (not removed) seals and labels and with the original wrapping .
The refund of the price of the product(s) for which the customer has exercised the right of withdrawal will be made within 10 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, or from the moment in which the company will be informed of the customer’s will to withdraw, or until it has received the goods or the consumer proves that he has shipped it.
Method of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions (Article 67 of the Consumer Code):
- If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is required to return it or make it available to the professional or the person designated by him, according to the methods and times provided for in the contract. The deadline for returning the goods is not subject to limits. In the case of delivery of the product on site, the customer can deliver the product to the staff in charge. In the case of shipment, the customer will only have to apply a transport document relating to the aforementioned collection and be present to deliver the package to the courier designated by us.
- For contracts concerning the sale of goods, if there has been delivery of the goods, the substantial integrity of the goods to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. It is essential that the goods are returned in perfect condition, unused, substantially intact, with the original seals and labels and not removed and with the original wrapping.
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this section, the professional is required to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer, including the sums paid as a deposit. The reimbursement must be made free of charge, in the shortest possible time and in any case within ten days from the date on which the professional became aware of the consumer’s exercise of the right of withdrawal. The sums are understood to be reimbursed within the terms if they are actually returned, sent or re-credited with a value not later than the expiry of the term previously indicated.
- If the price of a good or service, subject of a contract referred to in this title, is fully or partially covered by a credit granted to the consumer, by the professional or by third parties on the basis of an agreement between them and the professional, the credit agreement is terminated by law, without any penalty, in the event that the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this article. The professional is obliged to communicate to the third party granting the credit that the consumer has exercised the right of withdrawal. Any sums paid by the third party who granted the credit for payment of the good or service up to the moment in which he is aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer are reimbursed to the third party by the professional, without any penalty, without prejudice to the payment of accrued legal interest.
When the right of withdrawal expires (Article 55 of the Consumer Code)
The right of withdrawal provided for in Articles 64 and following, as well as Articles 52 and 53 and paragraph 1 of Article 54 do not apply:
- to contracts for the supply of foodstuffs, beverages or other goods for domestic use of current consumption supplied to the consumer’s home, place of residence or workplace, by distributors who make frequent and regular rounds;
- to contracts for the supply of services relating to accommodation, transport, catering, leisure, when at the time of the conclusion of the contract the professional undertakes to provide these services on a specific date or in a predetermined period.
Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in articles 64 and following in the cases:
- the provision of services whose execution has begun, with the consent of the consumer, before the expiry of the term provided for in Article 64, paragraph 1;
- the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in financial market rates that the professional is unable to control;
- for the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- supply of medical surgical aids;
- supply of audiovisual products or sealed computer software, opened by the consumer;
- supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
- of betting and lottery services.
For more information, please consult the text of law available on the Ministry of Economic Development.
Was it our mistake?
Sorry, it can happen! Heraia will resolve the mistake by replacing the purchased product, issuing a refund or a discount coupon and obviously the shipping and return costs will be entirely at our expense.
In case of return, the refund will be made on the same means used for the payment by the customer.
These Conditions are governed by Italian law.
For the resolution of any dispute arising from the use of the Site, the Court of Enna will be competent.
Write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org